Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Hey Iris, do you want to pose next to the Christmas tree for me?

If I pretend I'm asleep, maybe she won't see me. Do you see how many blankets I have? Why would I want to get up?

I have cookies.

Why didn't you say so? I'm wide awake and ready to go!

From myself and the red dog, we wish everyone a joyful holiday season and a happy New Year. Iris says she hopes everyone else got cookies too.


Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All

Next year I'm teaching Iris how to decorate the tree.


(Hopefully the photo isn't too dark - I just started using a Mac monitor, and it's much brighter than a PC. If I get to work on Mon and think it looks horrendous, I'll update it).

3 comments:

Jules said...

Very cute!!

Katrin said...

Happy holidays to you two as well!

ann-and-partner said...

She looks beautiful!