Wednesday, March 7, 2012

If I knew then what I know now...

I've been seeing a lot of these "if I knew..." posts today, mostly regarding agility training, so I thought I'd do one for Iris.  I originally adopted Iris to be my agility dog.  While we did do some agility training, in the end I don't think our agility adventures had much to do with jumps or tunnels.  But it did have a lot to do with building a relationship with my crazy little red dog - the dog who tried my patience, drove me tears, and made me want to scream.  The dog who makes me smile every single day.

To my red dog, if I knew then what I know now, I would still choose you.

Red on Red - photo of Iris sitting on the futon

2 comments:

Mary Lou said...

Awwww, sweet, Blue!! I love this post!! It is beautiful!! ;)
I love your picture of Iris, too!! ;op

Nicki said...

I could have posted the same thing about by little red dog-tears and screaming and all!