Thursday, June 9, 2011

Vintage Pup - 20/52

My poor red dog is really not happy with all of the heat we've been getting.  Neither are the crested geckos for that matter.  We've got the AC on low and ice packs on tanks for the geckos (they're reptiles that don't make sense...  they like it fairly cool), which means we need heat lamps for the beaded dragon and the ball python.

Poor Iris says "What about me?"  Climate control for the herps and not the Aussie?  I think she'd prefer the AC on high.  If you look close, you can see the drool on her chin.

Portrait of Iris panting.  The photo is edited to look like an old black/white print.  If you look close, you can see that she's drooling because she's so hot.
Vintage Dog - 20/52

I love the look of old black and white photos.  Since I don't have a darkroom, this one was done in Photoshop.

No comments: